THE MONOGRAPH T.Kravchenko (VSU), L. Polyanskiy (VSU), A.Kalinitchev (IPСE RAS), D.Konev (VSU) “NANOCOMPOSITY METAL – ION EXCHANGER”. Voronezh State University (VSU), 2009 – M.: “Nauka” ( “Science” ), 391p.
The Monograph is approved for publication by two Scientific Councils :
A.N. FRUMKIN Institute of Physical Chemistry & Electrochemistry RAS, VORONEZH State University
- Energy saturated Nano Composites ( NC ) materials: “Metal – ion exchangers” are considered in the Monograph. The Nano Composites are used for the intensification of the chemical, electrochemical and sorption processes in NanoScience.
- There are underlined advantages of the ion exchange (IEx) matrixes for the chemical directional synthesis, stabilization of the Metal NanoParticles (NP) and realization of the desired process in the NanoPorous space of the matrixes.
- It is systematizated and generalized the available information concerning known classes of the NC Metal – ion exchangers.
- For the first time in the full size there are presented the fundamental physico-chemical basis of the redox-sorption, which play the definite role in the generation and application of the NC Metal-ion exchangers as the sorbents : thermodynamics, macrokinetics and dynamics. It is shown the accelerating operation of the Nano-Sized factors.
- The are given the theoretical reasons of the sorption methods with the NC usage and described the installations for the economical and ecological advisable removal of the molecular oxygen from liquids and gases including concentrating of heavy metals from the complex compositions in solutions.
For the specialists in the field of the physical chemistry of the NanoSystems, sorption and oxidation-reaction processes and technology for water treatment, removal of the oxygen from gases, corrosion protection, recovery and concentrating of Metals, environmental protection.
Principal researcher of the Laboratory of Physicochemical Principles of Chromatography and Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry, Anatoliy Iv. Kalinitchev, Doctor of Science (Chemistry)